China Visa Application Form From Pakistan
Here You can Download Visa Application for the China if you are a citizen of Pakistan. Basically, the Visa is necessary for traveling in all over the World but you also have your Pakistani passport. If you have Visa then you can travel China. Visa is the basically permission letter from any country that they provide you after some process. The China is one of the favorite destinations for all the tourists. Most of the Visitors from Pakistan want to travel the China. First, You need to Apply China Embassy for China Visa Approval. You can Download China Visa Application Form From Pakistan from here.
China Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport.
- ID card copy.
- 3 Passport size pictures (white background, 33 x 48 mm).
- Company letterhead for visa request.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months (in a case of company or business Statement, proprietorship or ownership letter from the bank is required).
- NTN Certificate copy.
- Chamber of Commerce membership certificate copy.
Visa Validity: 3 Month
Visa Fees Pakistani Rupees:
Visa: exempted from any Chinese visa fees.
Other Country Citizen
Single Entry: 2000
Double Entry: 3000
6-Month Multiple Entry: 4000
12-Month Multiple Entry: 5000
Express Service: 1400 (Less than 4 days)
Rush Service: 2000 (Same day)
The normal visa processing time is 4 working days.
Charges shall be paid in cash in Pakistani Rupees on visa collection. Other foreign currencies, international money orders or cheques will not be accepted.
Chinese mainland visa is a permit issued by the Chinese visa authorities to foreigners for entry into, exit from or transit through the mainland of China. The ordinary visa has 8 different types as follows:
F Visa (Business, Lecture, Exchange, etc):
Issued to those invited to China for business, inspection, lecture, scientific-technological & cultural exchange, short-term study or intern practice, etc. less than 6 months.
L Visa (Tourism/Family Visit):
Issued to those going to China for tourism, family/relative visit or other private matters.
X Visa (Student):
Issued to those going to China for study or intern practice longer than 6 months.
Z Visa (Work/Employment):
Issued to those going to China for employment, commercial performance or academic exchange, and also to their accompanying spouse and minor children.
Issued to crew members of international trains, flight, and ship.
J-1: Issued to foreign resident correspondents and their accompanying spouse and minor children.
J-2: Issued to foreign correspondents for interim coverage in China.
G Visa (Transit): Issued to those going to a third country in transit of China, or staying at the airport for more than 24 hours or going out of the airport.
D Visa: Issued to those going to reside permanently in China.
1. Duly completed Visa Application Form (can be downloaded from this website), affix one recent color photo (30mm X 40mm).
2. Original passport with a validity of more than 6 months and minimum 2 blank visa pages, and photocopies of the first 2 pages (personal information) of your passport and recent Chinese visas if any.
3. If it is your first visit to China, you should provide your local police character/clearance certificate.
– Original invitation or confirmation letter (used to be called Visa Notice) from an authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office or etc. in China;
– Invitation letter from your inviting Chinese organization;
– A recommendation letter from your local Chamber of Commerce & Industry or your company Registration Certificate (photocopy):
– A supporting letter from your organization;
– Your tax certificate (photocopy);
– Your bank statement (personal or company).
Foreign nationals for tourism or family visit should guarantee their expenses in China. You should submit:
– Your bank statement and round-trip tickets;
– Invitation letter from your direct relative to visit;
– Marriage certificate or relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad).
– Inviter’s photocopy of identity documents such as passport, identity card or residence booklet, etc.
For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.
– Student Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW 202 or JW201, original and photocopy);
– Admission Letter from your perspective university;
– Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad. Blank form can be downloaded from this website);
– Mark sheet/diploma (original and photocopy).
– Original invitation or confirmation letter (used to be called Visa Notice) from an authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office, etc. in China;
– Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China/Alien Employment License of the P. R. China/Working Permit by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, China;
– Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad. Blank form can be downloaded from this website);
– Supporting letter from your organization.
Foreign technicians engaged in offshore petroleum operations can apply for Z visa with a Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in China.
– A valid visa of the third country (original and photocopy).
– You’re confirmed through ticket to the third country via China (original and photocopy).
Ordinary passport holders of Pakistan can also apply for their Hong Kong visas by contacting Hongkong Immigration Department directly, or through their sponsors in Hong Kong. Information of Hong Kong Immigration Department is as follows.
The Macao Special Administrative Region will implement the following measures starting from 1 July 2010: nationals of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are required to obtain an entry visa before arriving at the Macao Special Administrative Region. Visa-upon-arrival is no longer applicable to these nationals.
Chinese Embassies and consulates overseas accept Macao visa applications. For detailed Macao visa requirements and updates, please visit Macao Public Security Police Force website www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html