FedEx Express in Pakistan
FedEx Express is the industry’s emerging leader in the world, facilitating fast, reliable, time-efficient services to more than over two hundred countries, connecting grand economic markets. The FedEx international priority is a highly reliable, express, time-reliant, customs-cleared, door-to-door service for worldwide packages up to 68 kg per unit.
Gerry’s International: License holder of FedEx
Gerry’s International is licensed by FedEx in Pakistan. As a licensed participant of FedEx, Gerry’s International contributes in the management of potent work, centers, and fleet. Currently, Gerry’s has a work force of over four hundred, sixty transportation facilities, two operational hubs and over twenty-two delivery centers across Pakistan. The vast growth, excellent performance, and efficient services have earned Gerry’s International many awards and worthy acknowledgments from FedEx. Gerry’s International is devoted to the provision of remarkable customer services.
Visa drop box services by Gerry’s Pakistan are operated for visa applications for many countries. These countries include Belgium, Vietnam, Malaysia, Argentina, India, Italy, Oman Thailand, UAE, Kenya, Brazil, Turkey, and Norway.
Gerry’s has hubs in major cities of Pakistan, and Gerry’s/ FedEx Lahore is a major operational center.
There are 4 service points of FedEx Lahore:
- 20-A, Queens Road, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore.
- Shop No. 14, Lower Ground Floor, Y Block Market, DHA, Lahore.
- 42/10, B-1, Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, near Jalaluddin Akbar Chowk, Township, Lahore.
- Shop 167-P, Mini Market, College Road, Gulberg II, Lahore.
FedEx adds convenience to customer’s shipping with a range of options they can request in addition to the basic FedEx Express courier service. These additional services are:
- Pickup: To schedule a pickup, customers need their FedEx account number and postal code. If they already have a regularly scheduled pickup, they do not need to use this service.
- Drop-off: At specific locations.
- Hold at FedEx Locations: Holding of shipment until customers are ready to pick it up.
- Special Shipments – Certain materials may require special handling.