Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean which counts as an East Asian country. People from all over the world come to Japan to see its busy cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks, and thousands of shrines and temples. The capital of Japan is Tokyo that is well known for its neon laced skyscrapers which, coupled with the previously mentioned landmarks, has made Japan a tourist hotspot. But before people can witness these amazing monuments and landmarks, they must file for a Japan tourist visa. Whether you are travelling to Japan for vacation or business purposes, following are the documents you need to get a Japan tourist visa on a Pakistan passport. As we know that many other countries also has some requirements for Pakistan Passport. For other info check Visainfodesk.
Japan Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
People hoping to visit Japan must provide their original National Trade Number (NTN) certificate along with their latest tax payment receipts.
The Japanese authorities also demand to see your bank statement of the last year to verify that you have no outstanding dues left to pay to the state.
Proof of Business
People who are not employed in an organization or run their own businesses must provide some evidence of their entrepreneurship. This proof can be something like a bill of lading, entry, a shipping list and invoice or receipt.
Official Documents for Business people
People who own their own businesses must provide some other official documents like a partnership deed, original NTN certificate, original Chamber of Commerce certificate, import export license, and company registration.
Applicants are instructed to produce their original copy of a letter of recommendation from the Chamber of Commerce or an equivalent department.
Confirmed Hotel Reservation
People are also instructed to provide evidence of their accommodations in Japan. One copy of this slip must be mailed directly to the embassy of Japan.
The applicant must provide 2 photographs of himself. These pictures must have a dimension of 4.5 x 4.5 cm and should be as recent as possible.
To have a detailed understanding of your credit history, the Japanese embassy instructs you to bring a copy of your previous credit cards’ credit history.
Applicants are also instructed to bring their original CNIC along as it proves their nationality and, more importantly, identity.
The next item you need is a copy of your previous passports. These are needed because the Japanese embassy wants to view your previous travel history for security purposes.
The final item on the list of things you need to get a Japanese tourist visa is an invitation letter. The original invitation letter must be sent directly by mail to the Japanese embassy in Pakistan. This letter must explain an outline of your business details and your reason for travel within the length of stay.
Additional Information for Japan Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
For their Japanese tourist visas, applicants are required to tell the embassy their home addresses & telephone numbers. They should also mention their current post or rank held at their current organization. To develop a better understanding of traveling to Japan, we instruct our users to visit the official webpage of the Japanese embassy operating in Pakistan by clicking here. For the sake of our users’ convenience, we have provided a comprehensive list of information about the Japan embassy in Pakistan and the Pakistan embassy in Japan below.
You can also check other countries Visa requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Portugal Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Poland Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Norway Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Netherlands Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Nepal Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Finland Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Hungary Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Hong Kong Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passports
- Egypt Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Denmark Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Czech Republic Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Kazakhstan Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Iran Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Italy Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Greenland Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Bangladesh Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Bulgaria Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Lebanon Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Russia Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- China Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
Area: 377,801 sq km
A 3,000 km arc of four large islands (Honshu, Hokkaido, Shikoku, Kyushu) and 3,000 small islands in NW Pacific. Mountainous; only 13% can be cultivated.
Population: 126,995,411 Annual Growth: -0.07%
HDI Rank: 10 of 182 (UN Human Development Reports 2009)
Largest Religion: Buddhist
|Religion||Pop %||Ann Gr|
Consulate General of Japan
Address: Plot No. 53-70, Ramna 5/4 Diplomatic Enclave 1 Islamabad, Pakistan
PO Box: 1119
Pakistan Embassy in Japan
Address: 2-14-9, Moto-Azabu. Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Phone: +81-3-3454-4861, +81-3-3454-4864
Fax: +81-3-3457-0341, +81-3-3451-4280, +81-3-3455-1481
Found this article helpful? Read our other pieces on Austria, Canada, France, Indonesia , Malaysian , Philippines , Indian , Singapore , Thailand , Jordan , Libya , Morocco , Cyprus , Ireland , Belgium , Uzbekistan , Mauritius , Germany , Greece , Newzealand , South Africa , Romania , South Korea , Nigeria and Oman visa requirements for Pakistani passport.