Visa Free Countries for Australian Permanent Residents
Australian permanent residents are residents of Australia who have a permanent residency visa. Permanent residents mean they are not Australian citizens. Five years visa, in the beginning, relates to the migration program. It is offered for a permanent residence permit for individuals. It permits the individual to reenter and leave Australia freely. A permanent residence visa is granted after the initial visa expiry. The holders are entitled to sojourn in Australia without breaking immigration regulations. Permanent residency might be cancelled at the will of the responsible Minister.
They can enjoy the visits and entry into several countries by availing on arrival visa on airport. They can avail health services and subsidized legal. They cannot cast the vote in territory and federal election. These permanent residents are able to hold Australian Passport. They are eligible to be citizens after some time. As this period is complete, this procedure will add more twelve months to the residence visa.
- Fiji from Oceania
- Singapore Japan
- Countries From Asia
- United states
- South Africa
Malawi and others are Visa free countries for Australian permanent residents.
- They have right for applying for Australian Consular assistance overseas.
- They have right to approach social security facilities and medical care. There is a two year waiting period for some advantages.
- They have rights to study, work and live in New Zealand.
- They have limitations on employment and offers job opportunities federal governmental work and others.
- They can sponsor their family members.
Visa Application Policy for Australian Permanent Residents
This is an easy and simple procedure. The authorities of Australia are responsible to avail the visa to the applicant.The applicantt can get this opportunity by fulfilling these requirements.
- Valid passport of six months that has expiry date of the visa application
- Less than 3 months of expiry visa will be rejected.
- Visa is issued by the immigration, consulate or embassy of Australia
- For the visa free countries it is granted or stamped on arrival at the airport.
The visa application can be submitted or filled online to the diplomatic mission.