If you are looking for Pakistani passport visa free countries, this article will serve as the best guide for you. If you are planning a vacation, you should take a look at the Pakistani passport visa free countries before opting for a destination as you would then just need a ticket to fly away and save on the visa cost. Unfortunately, the number of countries in the list has been decreasing every year due to the increased terrorism in the country with mass killings taking place every now and then.
Following are the African countries that provide free visas to Pakistani passport holders:
- Burundi and Comoros provide Pakistanis visa upon arrival.
- Djibouti visa is granted for either 10 days or a month.
- Egyptian visa is provided for 14 days.
- Madagascar and Kenya visa is approved for 90 days.
- Togo visa is given for only 7 days.
- Uganda visa is given on arrival.
- South Africa visa is permitted for 3 months.
Following are the American countries that provide visa without any charges to Pakistani passport holders:
- Dominica gives visa for 25 days.
- Haiti provides visa for 3 months.
- Saint Vincent approves visa for 1 month.
- Turks Island gives visa for 30 days.
- Saint Kitts permits visa for 1 month.
Following are the Asian countries that grant visa free of cost to Pakistani passport holders:
- Iran gives entry on arrival for 15 days.
- Laos, Maldives, and Timor-Leste grants entry on arrival for 30 days.
Following are the Oceania countries that lend visa free of charge to Pakistani passport holders:
- The Cook Islands, Federal State of Micronesia, Palau and Samoa gives visa for 30 days.
- Tuvalu grants visa on arrival for 1 month.
- Bangladeshi Passport
- Canada passport
- Embassy address
- Indian Passport
- Jordan Passport
- Nepal Passport
- Oman Passport
- Pakistani Passport
- Philippine Passport
- Qatar passport
- Schengen Visa Info | Schengen visa country | SchengenVisaInformation
- Sri Lankan Passport
- UAE Passport
- UK Passport
- USA Passport
- Visa requirements
- Visit Visa Requirements