Visa Requirements for Schengen Visa
- Visa Requirements for Schengen Visa
- Schengen Visa Application
- Visa Requirements for Schengen Airport Transit Visa
- Requirements for a Visa in Case of Tourist Travel
- Schengen Visa Requirements for Business Travel
Here we provide all the information about applying for Visa Requirements for Schengen Visa. There are not a difficult requirement for Schengen Visa. We can say that there are few requirements are to be fulfilled before applying for Schengen Visa. If your tour consists of traveling to multiple countries of Schengen, then you need to send an application to the embassy of the country where you will be staying the most.
The Schengen Visa application also include the number of days the applicant/tourist would be staying in the country, and the applicant/tourist receives the multiple entry Schengen visa then they can travel to any of the Schengen countries for the time that mentioned in the application. The important thing is the documents that you have to handed personally with the application to the embassy for the Schengen visa. Another important thing is that you should get the appointment at least fifteen days before your departure so that the embassy has enough time to get the bureaucratic process done.
Schengen Visa Application
Schengen visa requirements for all the countries of Schengen are a lil bit more for some countries and less for other some countries. The documents requested by the embassy for Schengen visa include the following important information:
- The field of the form must be filled & signed before sending an application to the embassy.
- A recent photo is to be attached with the form. It is to assure that the photo should have passport size format and full face capture and also with a light background.
- The passport collectively with the copies of previous visas should be attached to the application form and the passport should contain at least two blank pages.
- A single copy of the return ticket is also to be attached.
- Before traveling, you need to secure their travel insurance policy. The policy is to cover any medical emergency & provide hospital care facilities together with travel back to one’s country in case of any unexpected medical situation. The insurance policy is also needs to be valid for all Schengen countries & should cover costs to the limit of 30,000 euros, and the sum based mainly on the total number of days. Moreover, it is important to purchase the policy before the visa is picked.
In case the applicant is a small child, for that the embassy would require some additional documents, which include:
- Birth certificate of the minor.
- The child’s application form should be signed by both parents.
- The family court order is must if one of the parents has the full custody of the children.
- In case the child is to travel unaccompanied, the notarized parental authorization is to be signed by the parents & attached to the form.
The documents which are mentioned above are all the general in nature, which means that they are to be required by all Schengen countries. However, there are a some of the documents that are specific to a particular embassy only. The documents required in case of a particular type of Schengen visa include:
Visa Requirements for Schengen Airport Transit Visa
- A legitimate visa belonging to the final country.
- A ticket to your final country.
Visa Requirements for Schengen Tourist Visa
- Bank statement of lasdt six months.
In case if a person does not have a bank account or if the funds is not enough which is required for the travel, then they need to get an “official affidavit of support” signed by their friends or relatives. Moreover, it is necessary for the person to carry the original document when applying for Schengen visa.
- A letter containing the applicant’s data or description of the trip, a reason for traveling, time duration.
- If the applicant is traveling to the foreign country for the first time, they need to submit their last 3 years’ income tax returns, appointment letter and a confirmation of the company’s legal entity.
- An employer reference is also needed for the visa.
- For an applicant who is the owner of a business, the business registration, tax returns &the latest bank statement is also to be attached.
Requirements for a Visa in Case of Tourist Travel
- Bank statement of last six months.
- The detailed tour schedule of their travel and hotel reservations, or a letter of invitation from a friend or relative.
Schengen Visa Requirements for Business Travel
- A cover letter containing the purpose or reason of travel to the Schengen country.
- A brief profile of the company of applicant’s.
- An original certified copy of the Memorandum of Association & article of Association, trade license, proprietorship, or partnership documents.
- An recent bank statement.
- A detailed tour schedule of their travel and its purpose to be written and submitted in the form of a letter by the employer.
- A letter of invitation from the partner company, a copy of which is to be faxed to the corresponding consulate as well.
- Either the employer letter or the partner company’s invitation should state to bear the applicant’s travel expenses.
- Reservations for hotel & plane.
- Proof of any of the previous trade relations between the two companies, if any.
Visa Required for the Purpose of Permanently Residing in a Schengen Country
- Two application forms are to be filled for it.
- You should have the original copy of the certified marital certificate.
- If the spouse is a Schengen country citizen, a copy of his/her passport is to be attached. An applicant whose spouse only lives in a Schengen country while not being a citizen of the country has to submit a copy of your residency permit.
The documents for required for Schengen visa appointment are valid for the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Malta Netherlands