Afghanistan Passport Photo Size: Must Read if You Do Not Want to Face Objection
There are a number of occasions when the passport application by people is rejected just because their photo submitted is not appropriate. The Afghani passport authorities pay a special attention to the Afghanistan passport photo size. They do not want any mistake in your pictures as there will be chances of identity theft and unwanted people accessing their territory. Therefore, here is a complete guide for you that will help you in attaching the right pictures.
Attaching photos with Afghani passport application
- First of all, your picture should not be older than 6 months. It means that if you are submitting the application in June, it should not be taken before January.
- The size of your picture should be 35 to 40 mm in width.
- While taking pictures, ensure that your face occupies 70 to 80 percent of the picture.
- The image must not be blur. It has to be sharp in focus.
- Photos with ink spots or marks will not be accepted.
- It has to be a high definition picture.
- The person should be looking right at the camera.
- Skin tones should be shown naturally.
- It should not be too bright neither it must be too high in contrast or vice versa. You need to keep balance.
- Paper used in its printing should be professional and of high quality.
- Color has to be neutral.
- Eyes must be open with the person looking at the camera.
- The face has to be square concerning the cam.
- The background should be plain and light colored.
- Lighting has to be uniform and without and shadow or flash.
- For people that wear glasses, the eyes should be clearly visible without any camera flash on the glass.
- Frames must not cover any part of the eye.
- For ladies that wear a head covering, the top of the forehead to the bottom of the chin and both ends of the face should be visible. It is to capture the facial features appropriately.
- For babies, they should be shown alone in the pictures. No toys or another person must be visible in the image. They must have mouth closed, expression natural, and looking towards the camera.
So, this is all the information about Afghanistan passport photo size and other things you should consider. In case that you miss anything listed above, you might face rejection due to inappropriate pictures. Thus, be careful and consider professional photographers who have knowledge about such images.