List of Countries Where You Can Travel on Afghan Passport Without Visa
If you are an Afghan passport holder, you will be keen to know where you can travel on your passport without a Visa. In terms of travel freedom,The ranking of Afghani passport is 104th which is considered lowest. There are certain restrictions when you are about to visit any state or country. Yet, a few places are there which you can visit without a visa. The following are Afghanistan passport visa-free countries. You learn more about Visa Requirements from VisaInfoDesk.Com
Visa Free Countries:
On Afghan passport, you can travel to following countries without any visa:
- Dominica: You are permitted to stay in this territory without any visa for around 21 days.
- Haiti: The government of Haiti allows you to stay there for 3 months without any visa.
- Micronesia: You may be unfamiliar with the name, but the administration of this state allows you to enter here on your Afghan passport without any permit and stay for a month.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: This is another country where Afghan citizens can travel without any visa and can live there for up to 1 month.
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus: At this territory, Afghani people can enter without any visa.
- Cook Islands: Here is an Island which Afghani people can visit, and they can remain here for 31 days.
- Pitcairn Islands: This is another Island where you can go without any prior permission. However, there are certain fees and taxes along with some restrictions apply.
Countries that Offer Visa on Arrival:
There are certain countries that offer Afghani people visa on arrival. These include:
- Cape Verde
- Guinea-Bissau(can stay there for up to 90 days)
- Madagascar (90 days stay permitted)
- Maldives (allowed to be there for 30 days)
- Mozambique (30 days visa on arrival)
- Palau (30 days on-arrival visa granted)
- Samoa (you get entry permit that is applicable for 2 months)
- Seychelles (you get the 3 months visitor’s permit as soon as you arrive there)
- TimorLeste (30 days stay)
- Togo (one week visa on arrival)
- Tuvalu (1-month on-arrival permit)
A Country You Cannot Visit:
Unfortunately, there is a country that you are not allowed to visit on your Afghani passport. The entry of Afghan citizens in Kuwait is not permitted.