Getting the Hong Kong tourist visa for Indian passport holders is easy. The Indian passport is one of the most influential travel documents in the world. Just like the citizens of many other countries, Indian citizens are allowed to enter Hong Kong without a visa, but this visa-free stay is only for 14 days. After the 14 days are over, the individual has to produce a visa for further stay. Many Indians travel to Hong Kong for more than 14 days and need a visa. People visit Hong Kong for various reasons such as tourism, business, meeting relatives, and education. As we know that many other countries also has some requirements for Indians. For other info check Visainfodesk.
Hong Kong is a great place for tourism. There are not many restrictions for foreigners, except for the Taiwanese. If you are an Indian passport holder, you won’t find any difficulty getting a visa for tourism.
The rules of applying for a tourist visa to Hong Kong are similar to many other countries. If you are visiting Hong Kong for tourism, you will not be allowed to participate in any other activity besides tourism. Here is what Indian passport holders should have to obtain this visa:
- A valid Indian passport that has a validity of more than a month after the intended stay. The duration of the visa depends on the purpose of visit. The one-month extra validity is to ensure that the visa expires after the tourist completes the stay in Hong Kong.
- A complete visa application.
- A duly completed immigration card.
- The return papers.
- The financial statements to ensure you have sufficient funds for your stay.
- A crime-free record. You will not be given a passport if you are involved in any crime, have a criminal record, or are considered a security risk.
Remember that Indian passport holders can enter Hong Kong visa-free for 14 days and once these 14 days are complete, they will have to produce a visa by completing the above process.