Hong Kong Tourist Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens
The immigration Department has declared that Indians have to complete their pre-arrival registration before visiting Hong Kong. For staying up to fourteen days they require no visa. This law has been activates from 23 January 2017. Indian diplomats and other official passport holders are exempted from this pre-arrival visa requirement. Indian nationals and Hong Kong travel pass holders can enroll for their e-Channel services for frequent visits. The Indian passport holders can move to Hong Kong on tourist visa without any visa formalities. In some countries, they are able to get on arrival visa with some formalities. Due to the bilateral agreement Hong Kong has applied for the visa free facility for those passport holders. Hong Kong Tourists Visa Requirements for Indian citizens are simple.
Procedure of Hong Kong Pre-arrival Registration
Indian applicant can go for this procedure online. It is very simple procedure that does not require much documentation. They can transit visa free HKSAR. For direct transit pre-arrival registration is not compulsory, if they are not leaving the airport transit area in by air travel. Indian can make use of online service for applying this registration.
- Six months valid passport
- Cannot stay more than 14 days on this registration
- Cannot do study, work or employment on this registration
- Information must be accurate and original that is given for registration
- On successful registration, applicant gets print Notification Slip.
- For any changes or replaces the particulars after pre-arrival registration the registrant has to apply for the new registration.
- In case this application does not completed then candidate has to apply for the entry visa for Hong Kong to Immigration Department.
- From Indians, Chinese Consular or diplomatic does not accept visit visa application from Indian.
They do not need visa, it is kind of permit that they offer them to stay for 14 days. For traveling abroad the majority of the people choose the country where getting visa is easier for them. It is very easy to set out journey if there is no visa requirement. Validity of the Pre-arrival registration is about six months. It allows them to make multiple visits.