A Schengen visa obtained from any Schengen visa allows free movement, to his holder within the whole Schengen countries. There is type of visa that is issued by embassy/consulate of Schengen states, which restricts its holder in accordance with traveling and some other circumstances.
Uniform Schengen Visas (USV) types:
This visa is given by any Schengen country and it stands for a permit, that allows its holder to stay with Schengen country fro a limited period of time. Usually the time up to maximum 90 days, every six-month, starting from the date of person entry in said Schengen country.
The countries a USV holder can visits are:
- Czech Republic
The USV applies to all, A, B and C categories.
- A stands for Airport Transits Visa, which allows its holder to travel through the zone of Schengen without actually entering into it. This visa is compulsory for people traveling, that are from non-Schengen countries
- B stands for Transit Visa that allows its holder to transit within any Schengen country for no more than five days, through car, coach or plane.
- C stands for Short-Term Visa that allows its holder to stay in a Schengen country for a specific period of time, up to the validity of their visa.
Limited Territorial Validity Visa (LTV) type:
When this type of visa is obtained, it allows you to only travel in the Schengen state, that issued you this visa, but in some cases, any other Schengen state mention while applying for this visa. This visa is invalid in any other Schengen state. The holder of this visa will not be able to enter or transit through any Schengen state, which is not his first or final destination.
National Visa Type:
This type of Visa is granted to “D category” to some individuals, who are there to study, or working or permanently residing, in one of Schengen state, This visa will be of single entry, given to the people residing in the Schengen state for a limited period of time and for a specific purpose, after which they are obligated to return to their country.
Besides a multi-entry visa is also granted, to some people, allowing its holder in and out of this country to travel throughout Schengen state as they please.
But there are some requirements to be fulfilled in order to obtain this visa, these are:
- Any international student program will grant this visa for a period of one or more that one year.
- Any International student, about to start their full course, in any of the Schengen countries, will be again issued this visa for only one year again.
- A pedagogical work, in a higher institute or any research center
- A professor traveling through Schengen state, due to his expertise as a sportsman.
- Or any emergency that makes the person unable to leave a Schengen state for a specific period of time.