( not everyone will agree we all have different tastes)
1. First of all thank you TTD friends I did manage to get some very useful tips here which helped me in Disneyland 😘😘😘
2.Disneyland is just magical, every traveller must visit atleast once kids or no kids 😂😂
3. Paris is overrated and over expensive, it is like a less congested version of London but places like Eiffel Tower, Louvre museus, Notre-dam and ofcorse new year celebrations at Champs elysees made up for it. No regrets
4. Paris doesn't have a character like Italian or Spanish citiee or Turkey. Its just a regular city
5. Food scene is relatively limited for a tourist city
6. Uber did not work it gave error otherwise it could be best mode of transport.
7. Champs Elysees I expected it to be something like La Rambla im Barcelona( which is one of my fav) but it was more like oxford street.
8. Macarons from Laduree are to die for, worth the long queue but you can get very nice ones from Paul ( they own laduree) and from top of Eiffel tower.
Nonthe less it was a great trip, some great memories and some magical moments 💖💖