If you want to travel from Pakistan to Portugal, you will need the following Portugal tourist visa requirements for Pakistani passport.
Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula. It has the Atlantic Ocean and Spain at its borders. Its oceanside location has influenced many parts of its culture (e.g. salt cod and grilled sardines are the national dishes). This makes Portugal a tourist hotspot. Many people from all corners of the world visit Portugal during their vacations. However, before you can be granted a Portuguese tourist visa, you must apply for a passport. You will require the following documents to be granted a Portugal tourist visa on a Pakistani passport. As we know that many other countries also has some requirements for Pakistan Passport. For other info check Visainfodesk.
Portugal Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
The first item on the list of documents you need to granted a Portuguese tourist visa is a cover letter. This letter must cover the reason for your visit along with your intended duration of stay. This letter must be written by your firm on your behalf.
Invitation Letter from Portugal
The next document on the list is an invitation letter. One copy of the invitation letter must be sent directly by mail to the Portuguese embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. First and foremost, this letter must cover in detail your reason for travelling to Portugal. If you are travelling for business purposes, then this letter must carry an outline of all your business details and the length of your stay in the country.
Passport Size Photographs
Just like with any other travel document, you must submit 4 passport-sized photographs of yourself. These photos should be captured against a white background and on a non-glossy paper as this considerably helps the database computers.
It is also imperative that you attach a bank statement of the previous six months (along with a bank letter) with your visa application. In case you’re self-employed, you will be required to submit a business bank statement of the last 6 months.
Letter of Recommendation
You must also get a letter of recommendation from the Chamber of Commerce. This letter must state that all your previous financial dealings have been ethical.
You are advised to get medical and accidental coverage for the entirety of your trip to Portugal. We recommend opting for AIG insurance as its insurance plan is the best choice for your trip.
You must also produce a copy of all of your previous and current credit card(s). This is done to check your credit history and verify your bank credit.
Confirmed Hotel Reservation
Before you can be granted entry into the country, the Portuguese authorities need to check and verify your accommodations in the state. You are, thus, instructed to mail a reservation of your hotel bookings directly to the Jordan Embassy in Islamabad.
You must also provide evidence of your flight tickets. These tickets must state the date of your departure from and return to Pakistan.
Unsurprisingly, you are required to submit a copy of your passport with each set of application forms. You need to make sure that your passport is valid for at least the next 6 months (after your return from Portugal).
A copy of the applicant’s National Tax Number certificate must also be submitted at the time of application.
Chamber of Commerce Membership Certificate
The last item on the list is a copy of your certificate of membership of the Chamber of Commerce.
You can also check other countries Visa requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Poland Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Norway Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Netherlands Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Nepal Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Finland Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Hungary Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Hong Kong Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passports
- Egypt Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Denmark Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Czech Republic Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Kazakhstan Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Japan Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Iran Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Italy Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Greenland Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Bangladesh Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Bulgaria Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Lebanon Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Russia Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- China Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
- Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
- Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Pakistan Passport
Additional Information for Portugal Tourist Visa Requirements for Pakistani Passport
Applicants are required to make a personal appearance. We will be charging you 500 PKR for our services. Documents must be sent directly via courier to the embassy. If applicants haven’t gotten word from the embassy after their interview, they shouldn’t worry too much because the processing time of an application is generally 3 to 4 weeks. During the interview, the applicants will be asked of their marital status, their parents’ names, their spouse’s name, their date and place of birth, their home address, and their telephone number.
You can get more information about visiting Portugal by visiting the embassy’s official website. To make things easier for our users, we have compiled information about contacting the embassy below.
Embassy of Portugal
Address: House No. 66, Main Margalla Road, F-7/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: 051 2652491, 2652493
Fax: 051 2652492
Honorary Consulate of Portugal
Address: 34 Hotel Metropole Building, Mereweather Road, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel: 021 5676087, 021 5676088
Fax: 021 5680417
Pakistan Embassy, Portugal
Address: Avanida da Republica, 20-1st Floor, 1050 192 Lisbon, Portugal
Tel: (351 1) 3538446, 3538547
Fax: (351 1) 3158805
Found this article helpful? Read our other pieces on Austria, Canada, France, Indonesia , Malaysian , Philippines , Indian , Singapore , Thailand , Jordan , Libya , Morocco , Cyprus , Ireland , Belgium , Uzbekistan , Mauritius , Germany , Greece , Newzealand , South Africa , Romania , South Korea , Nigeria and Oman visa requirements for Pakistani passport.