Visa Free Countries for Oman
Visas are a customary prerequisite in the majority of nations for foreign persons who show a desire to enter their respective territories. But the implementation (and also the relaxation) of rules and regulations regarding visa policy, implemented by countries for visitors from other nations visa indicates a lot more than just a foreign policy. It is also interpreted as a sign of the state of association amid individual countries in addition to the standing of a nation contained in the global community of nations. This article will guide you about visa free countries for Oman.
Henley & Partners, a global leader in intercontinental residency and citizenship arrangement have been issuing country rankings every year since 2006. The Henley & Partners Visa Restrictions Index is a worldwide standing of countries that is devised on the bases of the liberty and independence of travel for their nationals. This worldwide standing is a sign of the worldwide liberty of travelling facilities for the passport bearers of a variety of countries in addition to the international affairs and associations. It also states the position of individual nations in relation to others.
According to the Index, among the six nations in the GCC, the number of Visa Free Countries for Oman is a decent number of 61 countries. The detail of these countries is provided below:
- Multiple Entries and Indefinite Time of Stay Allowed:
The 3 GCC nations – Kuwait, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain provide no visa requirements along with multiple numbers of entries and exits to the citizens of Oman. The Omani locals can spend as much time as they fancy in the above mentioned countries.
- No Visa or On Arrival Visa That is Legitimate for a Period of 120 Days:
- No Visa or On Arrival Visa That is Legitimate for a Period of 3 Months:
- New Zealand
- Turkey might charge an on-arrival visa fee of $ 20
- Kenya might charge an on-arrival visa fee of $ 50
- No Visa or On Arrival Visa That is Legitimate for a Period of 90 Days:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bolivia might charge an on-arrival visa fee of $ 52
- Zambia might charge an on-arrival visa fee of $ 50
- No Visa or On Arrival Visa That is Legitimate for a Period of Less than 1 Month or 30 Days:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Indonesia might charge an on-arrival visa fee of $ 25
- No Visa or On Arrival Visa That is Legitimate for a Period of 21 Days:
The Sultanate of Oman is an oil rich state that enjoys a comfortable space among the GCC nations and the rest of the world due to its oil export trade relations. This is the reason why the number of Visa Free Countries for Oman is a total of 61 countries and the Omani nationals can enjoy the freedom of travel.